Metal Gear Domestic Metal Gear Domestic

hehe

Hilarious.

I love MGS2!

IM me sometime. Dark Blade Shot.

Good to find other fans.

"Breathing" Music Video "Breathing" Music Video

wenrijwehr

Gave it a 5 on voting since I love Yellowcard

TLoZ: Prequel of Time TLoZ: Prequel of Time

As much potential as this idea has, you messed up big time.

Saria CAN'T leave the forest. So she could never have found Link outside. Plus, why would 2 people be sleeping in Hyrule Field?

Link's mom carried him into the forest with her dying strength and entrusted the Deku Tree with his life. This was during a war. Lord only knows who was fighting in said war.

Nixon is back Nixon is back

Hahaha

Priceless. I must say, I laughed at that, expecting a Futurama voice clip thing, but I was impressed.

How to get laid How to get laid

Heh

That was really funny. Gave me a laugh, which is hard to do on the net. So I must say, this movie is indeed worthy of a good score. So i voted 5, and I have a 5.51 or so worthy vote, so yeah. ^_^

Escape From the City Escape From the City

Matt, dear god man.

You've already submitted this before, why are you doing it again? Did it get blammed or something? If so, thats a hint not to resubmit it. Plus, if you made a new one with backgrounds or something, maybe longer and without just every sprite on the damn sheet going, it'd be cooler. But seriously, don't submit things that are like 2 years old.

Gasq responds:

Idiot CJ-san...none of my movies have ever been blammed to my surprise, only updated. Look at the date it was submitted CJ-san! There ya gooooo! I didn't make a new one because I don't give a shit, and I suggest you do the same. Keep in mind CJ-san, you voted 5 on my movies a lot even though I told you not to. Now when you make something that isn't a peice of shit, then we will talk. ::takes review and wipes ass with it::

The System is Down -Mario The System is Down -Mario

Heh

This was pretty good man, I enjoyed it. Then again, I'm sick today, so that could be a good thing or a bad thing.

Kingdom Hearts Sonic Kingdom Hearts Sonic

Just like KH

I do like it but I have some critisism that will make it better.

1) LEARN TO SPELL! for Christ's sakes.
2) Credit the sprite site you stole the sprites from, or else you are a thief.
3) Follow a little closer to plot of KH, like make Kairi, Amy.

Mr. T Vs Columbia Mr. T Vs Columbia

Well, smewhat accurate.

THE TACO DID IT DAMMIT!

Ryu VS Goku Ryu VS Goku

Idiot

Why did you not add a stop point and you automatically throw us back to the start, and the dumbest ass thing you did was steal sprites, not credit the rippers, and then you SMOOTH EM! WTF!?!?! Are you really that dumb?